Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Bay Folks

So today is the official Thanksgiving Day. I just got back from having dinner with my Bay Area friends. When we got to Itawon, we went searching for a Thanksgiving special. Unfortunately we couldn't find anything. In the end we settled for Outback Steakhouse.

I thought I was going to have to spend my Thanksgiving alone or with some strangers this year, but I am thankful to have spent it with people I actually know from my hometown.

Although I'm away from home and I didn't get to eat turkey this year, I think overall I had a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for being able to have this lifetime experience. I am thankful for all the love I received from friends and family back home. I thought everyone forgot about me, but now I know that I am missed. And last, but not least, I am thankful for having a great circle of support. Happy Thanksgiving Day Everyone!...=D

Thanksgiving Day in Seoul, Korea. November 27th, 2008.