Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Acceptance.....

3 months have passed and the excitement is gone. I've finally come to accept that Korea is my home and it will continue to be for the next 9 months. Before I came to Korea, I told my friend that a year will fly by so quickly I wouldn't even know it. It's true! Fall is already almost over! I see Christmas decorations already. Next thing I know it'll be spring, then May will arrive (I look forward to May the most), then summer, then back to Home I go!

BTW Happy Pepero day! One of my students gave me a Pepero today and I thought it was just a random act of niceness, but then I saw everyone's status on facebook about Pepero so I looked it up. I guess now I know why she gave me the Pepero. And on the subway today, I saw the cutest handmade Pepero heart. (numerous boxes of Pepero taped together to create a 3-D heart shape). If you want to know what a Pepero is, wikipedia it right below.



Pepero Day!