Thursday, November 6, 2008

OBAMA...

So the decision has been made by the citizens of America and we picked Barrack Obama to be our president for the next four years. Earlier today I read an article online about his victory and I came across a comment.




The comment

"There is one important bullet item missing from this article... continuing to keep this country safe from terrorists. Say what you want about Bush, but this country has been safe because of his policies. I do not feel safe with the new regime. Mark my words, we will be tested and it will be sooner then later."

Despite my respect and beliefs for president Obama, I actually concur with this comment. I fear that, president Obama's diplomacy maybe or will be taken advantaged of. I am giving him a chance, and although there are many issues to resolve, I hope he keeps his promises and "Change we can." At the same time, I hope he does not focus too much on our country's deficit and neglects our safety.