Monday, November 17, 2008

Am I an electronic fanatic?

Okay, I'm gonna finally admit that I'm almost to the point of obsession with electronics. I'm so tempted to buy every little electronic gadgets I see. I remember when I was on my way to Korea and I had to go through security check at the airport. I was the only one that was there the longest, being that I had the most electronics. I overheard one of the security guards ask the other guard why I was still being held at the check point, he said "because we have to scan through all of her electronics"...haha..the other guy looked at me and smiled firmly....Hey what can I say, I majored in electronics communication.

Well here are the gadgets (1G flash disk and multi-card reader) I bought in Korea so far. The disk costed me 14,000 won= $13 and the card reader costed me 24,000 won =$20.

The price fluctuates in USD because of the exchange rate. I really want to buy myself a mini-laptop too (the one I have recently crashed), but I can't at the moment. I think saving money for a trip out of the country seems a bit more important than buying a mini-laptop.