Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In your face T-mobile...

Woot Woot!!!

It's official, I can now drive in Korea ( not that I would want to) . I wonder what T-mobile has to say now. If this still isn't sufficient or reliable enough for them to solidify my residency in Korea then I don't know what else they want.

It was a simple task. I had to take a 20 question computerized exam and that was it. Honestly I didn't even study last night. I fell asleep after watching an incredible episode of Prison Break. This sums it up.

Getting a driver's license in Korea makes me miss my baby C.L even more now...={...I hope it's treating my sister well, just like it did with me.

On a side note, I hate my hair in this picture. I look like some middle-aged Korean Native...lol...Happy American Thanksgiving!!!