Monday, September 8, 2008

Sep 8, 2008, 12:52 A day in the life...

Listening to the sound of kids playing outside.

Sitting at my computer desk in Korea while the students rearrange the chairs and sweep the floor.

Today I had to pull out the red card because a kid in class was misbehaving. I felt bad because that was something I did not want to do. After class, my co teacher spoke with him and according to her, he is one of those students who have an aggressive behavior and in the future, she says that his behavior or personality may develop into something more harmful. I've never really dealt with kids, so I find this type of situation to be a little problematic for me to resolve.

Random thought: I wonder what my family is doing right now.

Later on that day...2:30pm

I just finished teaching my last class of the day and WOW, I must say...I did a fantastic job! Why? Because I taught an entire 40 min class all by myself!

Later that day.....8:02pm

I just got home from shopping with one of my friends. I must say, Korea is awesome! They have the sweetest deal when it comes to electronics. I wanted to buy a mic and flash drive and my friend wanted to buy a laptop. After I got my items, my friend bought her laptop and I was surprised!!!! Her laptop came with a free head set, laptop bag, mouse pad, external mic, and....a USB memory flash! What a sweet deal!!! And the price was wayyy below the US market price.