Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sep 14, 2008, 3:15-Chuseok Day

Chuseeok Day (Korean Thanksgiving).

Just got back from a day full of fun. I was supposed to go with Tanya to meet up with the photography club, but I'm just too tired. Felicia also wanted me to go to this baseball game with her and meet up with the rest of SMOE ppl, but seriously I think I've been partying too much. I need to rest.

Lastly I've been really anticipating on what next year has to offer. I know this year will be a BLAST, but I think next year will be even better. I don't know why, but I have this really good feeling that it will be 10 times better than this year. I hope what I foresee will come true. Also one of my good friends is consider joining this program with me. I'm up for another year of adventure if this person or the ppl I recruited come through. I think it'll be an unforgettable, life changing, and phenomenal experience. We'll see what happens, but I can't wait for what the future has to bring...Bring it!!! HAPPY CHUESOK DAY!!! Hanayaseo...bye bye..;P