Monday, March 9, 2009

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall....

So spring is coming soon. Spring in Korea doesn't start until end of May, which means it's still pretty cold right now. While I look forward to this warm and lovable weather, I don't look forward to the crazy miscellaneous schedule I presume to have.

Must do. my A,B,C,D...plan

1. I have to start applying for jobs in the Bay Area and New York starting the end of May.

2. I have to continue studying for my GRE because I still have one part left to take.

3. I have to finish my portfolio/reels.

4. Work on my resume and cover letter.

5. Apply for grad school for Fall 2010.

6. Apply for financial aid.

7. Apply for programs.

8. Start looking for apartments.

9. Do my taxes

10. Files paper-wok for my miscellaneous funds...i.e my stock account, 401k, spending account...etc

Want to do.

1. go out more often and try to hit up a new place in Korea every weekend.

2. Take more pictures and try to post at least one new picture up every weekend.

3. Take up a hip hop dance class.

4. Stop hibernating.

5. Finish my books.

6. Finish knitting my scarf.

7. Find a new joint to eat at every weekend.

8. Travel to more parts of Korea.

9. Make more Korean friends.

On top of this crazy list, I have to juggle my 20 hr lesson plan, plus 6 hours of extra debate classes, and private tutoring with my oh so lovely (dry sarcasm) principal.

Hey at least it'll be warm by then, just hope those crazy mosquitos don't bug me much.