Friday, January 23, 2009

Adventure in Japan w/the sis.

-woke up 4 hours early just to prepare for our flight but when we got there, we had to run to the gate just to catch our flight. reminded me of the journey I had w/ my dad to Europe. My poor dad, he hasn't exercised for years and for his body to work out like that, it was hard for him, yet hilarious to me.

-the agent assigned a double seating, I had the same seat number as the guy next to me, but the guy ended up getting upgraded to business class while I got his seat. prejudice?

-my sister's luggage decides to completely fail her. All three handles broke off...LOL... Luckily we got that street smarts, which enabled us to improvise.

-when I walked out of a restaurant, a pair of dirty chop sticks got stuck on the knee part of my pants and I walking with it the whole entire time. Those Japanese were probably thinking is chop stick a new style now? lol...