Friday, February 29, 2008

World's Next top Model

This is a class project I completed during summer 2007. Our assignment was to create a TV show introductory promo using mothion graphic. Students are allowed to follow the show's original concept just as long as they can capture it to the best of their ability. I chose America's Next Top Model reality show. I used a little bit of their concept; however, I added a little bit of my own flavor in there. I used the orginal America's next top model song and I pulled random model pictures from online and started to establish my work from there. All motion graphic and editing was done entirely by me. Any polishing of the pictures was also done by me using light photoshop skills. This was an indepentdent project, which means that everything was done entirely by me.


motion graphic reel

Add to My Profile | More Videos